skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Walls and Stitches
Ok so it is a bit blurry but you get the idea. Rorie decided to chase our kitten Blazer and ran into the wall. BLOOD EVERYWHERE!
7 stitches later! You can see the blood in her hair. There was lots of it everywhere. We just got new insurance and Lyle had the cards so i had to go to KU and get them from him before I could go to the doctor's office. How is it as a parent to Jacob and Jensen who have hit their heads and every other body part they are not the ones I have ever had to take to have stitched up? Just Rayah at age 3 for her finger and now Rorie at age 3. This is our first major wound and head wound for sure. She should have a nice scar. I guess she'll always have bangs?
4 comments:
don't you guys have good enough coverage as a teacher to get some cosmetic surgery for he poor girl so she doesnt have that huge scar on her face at her senior prom? c'mon!
oh oww!
poor rory!
Oh man! That does look bad! That might cause a bit of a headache!
Sweet Scar! I knew you guys liked Harry Potter but Geez. Should have used super glue.
Post a Comment